Saturday, July 14, 2012

How to prevent viral Hepatitis A-B-C-D-E



Prevention of hepatitis virus A and E :
These viruses are of feco-oral transmission as they are transmitted through food . Prevention of these viruses must begin from health education to all family members with all the possible methods to prevent exposure to the virus .
1-Health education
2-Food Sanitation is a critical step in the prevention of the
transmission of the disease as for virus A and E the transmission is through infected food .
3-Isolation of any suspected case for 7 days ( symptoms of jaundice and pain in the site of liver )
4-Careful hand washing and taking care of the missed areas of the hand .
5-vaccination with hepatitis A vaccine is so helpful prevention of such cases , it is a inactivated vaccine given for children more than 1 year with 6 months interval 0 then 6 , and it is given intra mascular .
Prevention of Hepatitis B , C and D
Here the transmission of the virus is through blood and the body fluids as saliva and semen , virus is a week one it infects only in the presence of previous infection of hepatitis B .
1-General measures of prevention of the blood born diseases as : using disposable syringes , serilization of the invasive instruments and materials , and sterilization techniques in operations .
2-prevention of transmission from the mother to the baby through the birth canal and transplacental , by prenatal screening for any infection in the period of pregnancy and giving the baby of the infected mother hepatitis B immunoglobulins and hepatitis B virus vaccine .
3-Hepatitis B vaccine which is vaccine made by recombinant DNA technology , it is given IM at intervals 0,1,6 it may be given in many countries among the compulsory vaccines .
There is no vaccine for hepatitis C virus . 

5 comments:

  1. it is true, in fact when it comes to health, there is nothing more important than managing to eat healthy food and doing exercise regularly.

    regards,
    Medical Jobs Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most prostate cancers are adenocarcinomas, cancers that arise in glandular cells of the prostate’s epithelial tissue. Prostate cancers usually progress slowly and produce no symptoms in the initial stages. Eventually, the tumor may enlarge like mine use too, the prostate gland, pressing on the urethra and causing painful or frequent urination and blood in the urine. So I was so uncomfortable with this prostate cancer diseases then I decided to do online search on how to cure cancer because I well have read a lot about herbal medicine, I came across a lot of testimony how Dr Itua cure HIV/herpes then Cancer was listed below the comment.with courage I contacted Dr Itua and he sent me his herbal medicine through Courier service then I was asked to pick it up at my post office which i quickly did. I contacted Dr Itua that i have received my herbal medicine so he instructs me on how to drink it for three weeks and that is how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine cure my prostate Cancer, The treatment takes three weeks and I was cured completely. Dr Itua is a god sent and I thank him every day of my life. Contact him now On:Email:drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ Whatsapp:+2348149277967.
    He listed to that he can as well cure the following diseases below.... Cerebral Amides. Lung Cancer, Alzheimer's disease,Autism,measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria Adrenocortical carcinoma. Alma, Uterine Cancer, Breast Cancer, Allergic diseases. Kidney cancer, Love Spell, Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Generalized dermatitis,Alzheimer's disease,Brain Tumor,
    Dementia.Colo rectal cancer, Lottery Spell, Bladder Cancer, Skin Cancer,Ovarian Cancer,Pancreatic Cancer, HIV /Aids,Brain Tumor, Herpes, Non-Hodgkin lymphoma, Inflammatory bowel disease, Copd, Diabetes, Hepatitis

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Living with Hepatitis B was never easy, not until I found this herbal cure from Multivitamin herbal cure,I felt frustrated with lack of improvement with other traditional medicine and with the medications prescribed. I went online and found Multivitamin herbal after searching for how to improve my condition but unfortunately with the help of www .multivitamincare. org i was able to get rid of my Hepatitis B totally without any side effects of their herbal formula.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good day everyone, two months ago  I was diagnosed with (urethral cancer), which had caused me a great deal of pain and pressure on my bladder. My doctor insisted that there was no other choice but to go under the knife. So everyday I was online searching for herbal medication. I never want to undergo any surgery. so. I have so many testimonies on how they were healed by dr. Imoloa herbal medication. without wasting time i contacted him (dr. Imoloa). on how to get the herbal remedies. I received the herbal package in less than a month, and I followed the steps and procedure on how I should be taking it. and one months later I was scheduled for an ultrasound check: it was shocking. The cancer had completely gone, I had consulted my doctor and canceled the surgery and with your dedicated counseling guidance I managed to completely treat the urethral cancer, along with the pain and anxiety that this condition had inflicted on me. a big thanks to God almighty, thank you Dr. Imoloa for the powerful herbal medication you have to cure people. you reach him on Email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com WhatsApp number- +2347081986098.

    ReplyDelete